Saturday, October 29, 2011

A whirlwind of activity


The last 24 hours have been an amazing whirlwind of activity for me...

After saying goodbye to my crew on Critter Farm, I flew to Albuquerque New Mexico yesterday to visit my friends Carson at 7MSN and Justina and Don at Morning Bray Farm.

Upon my arrival in New Mexico, Carson and I had a quick lunch and made a short stop at Trader Joe's in Albuquerque (I've been told we have a party to get ready for):

Then she and I made a beeline for Morning Bray Farm:

Justina was still at work, but Don and the donkeys had no problem entertaining us.

Patrick is absolutely gorgeous. He has made incredible strides since I was here seven months ago. Now, he is one of the first donkeys to come up for pats and scratches:

Miss Gracie is still very shy but absolutely magnificent to observe:

The newest member of the Morning Bray Farm herd, Buck, has settled in so well:

He's so beautiful:

For the first time, shy Nigel let me love on him. This made my heart swell:

As always, all the Morning Bray Boyz were thrilled to see their Auntie Linda:

And I had a ball watching Carson position herself, however necessary, to capture the best shot of them:


And the donkeys took her completely in stride, though Ellsworth did want to know why Auntie Linda wasn't taking his picture here:

My first day back in New Mexico was amazing and I feel so fortunate to be back with my "kindred spirits" again:

14 comments:

  1. Cheers to you and your kindreds....the photos are so cool. Happy visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are having awonderful time. Enjoy the lovely weather and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. too much fun! love that last shot!! have a ball and store up on plenty of "soul sunshine"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear your trip has started off well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what fun! i love all of the photos. we are about to get snow! yippee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so glad you're back again and can't wait to hear more about your adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to see some of the pics she gets from those angles. Bet they're good. Hope you have a good time there. I know you will, but I cannot emphasize enough how good it is to be home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun to see your visit from two perspectives, now! And it's funny to see Carson maneuver around to get her pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This makes me want to get a donkey so I can come too! I can just see my shadow on the end.
    Have fun Danni!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a great start to your trip! The pictures are very nice and it looks like you are getting plenty of help from the boys.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ it when you leave a comment.